Aryana Missouri

Love is not abuse

Abuse and domestic violence is not the way to treat people. They come hidden behind masks. Hiding their true selves and not showing until they hit the person. When the victim trust them and they hurt the victim. The victim not wanting to leave the abuser. They want to believe the abuser is the same person they pretended to be.They still have your trust locked away.

I hope you understand what I am trying to address. Domestic violence has affected my family’s past and I do not want it to affect my future. My family has been through a lot from men coming into their lives and hurting them out of frustration and anger. I am not saying that all men are abusive and disrespectful towards women but the men that have came into my families lives were. Seeing everything my family has been through made me realize that I do not want other families to go through these same problems. The victims of these abuses are scared because they think these men love them and they would lose them if they would speak up. Loving someone can cause a stop to speaking up for these abuses. Many men who have abused women are still roaming our streets. I don’t feel it’s safe and right for these hurtful men to be out here all happy. According to ,“www.domesticviolencestatistic.org” a website dedicated to help and inform about domestic violence. Every 9 seconds a woman is beaten. Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup. In the US everyday, there are more than three women that are killed by their boyfriend or husband.

I know that at least one person in your family has been abused in someway even before you became President Of USA. What makes you think that it will not happen again. Unless we can put a stop to these men it will never be safe for our children. Abuse is affecting a lot of lives whether it be physically or mentally or emotionally it still sets an impact on the world today. I would like to not see any family suffer or go through what these men did to my family. I want to take action and I want my actions to help fix our country with their abuse problems .

Thank you for reading my letter. I hope you take consideration into my letter and figure out how to solve this issue. I know this isn’t a political issue but it is affecting the women of our country so please try to resolve our issue with domestic violence and abuse.

ABUSE IS PAIN

She is hurt                                   He’s gone                               She is caught

Now she’s in pain                       out the door                          Between love and hate

She is broken                              He hasn’t changed               Does he love her

Love in vain                                 Forevermore                        Or is he just a fake

She is torn                                   She has sadness

There’s only one to blame       In her heart

Like day and night                    There’s nothing left

He’s not the same                    Since they’re apart

She wakes up                           She is healing

The day is new                         Each day that goes by

Nothing’s changed                  Faint memories left

Is he really for you?                For the love of that guy

She has changed                    Since he left

In many ways                         All that remains

She cannot think                   Are a few scars

What’s left to say?                 And a little pain

They don’t see the abuser coming. They come hidden behind masks. Hiding their true selves and not showing until they hit the person. When the victim trust them and they hurt the victim. The victim not wanting to leave the abuser. They want to believe the abuser is the same person they pretended to be.They still have your trust locked away.

I know that if we try we can stop the physical pain. Stop people from hurting others out of frustration and anger of their own selfishness.

Truthfully,

Aryana

Frontier STEM High School

9B

The best first block class in the world. Yessir!!!