Ezekiel R. Texas

This is a letter on why we need to stop abortion

Dear Mr. /Mrs. President:

We need to stop abortion now, a couple of reasons why are Adoption is a viable alternative to abortion and accomplishes the same result. And with 1.5 million American families wanting to adopt a child, there is no such thing as an unwanted child, No civilized society permits one human to intentionally harm or take the life of another human without punishment, and abortion is no different.

Many Americans who pay taxes are opposed to abortion, therefore it's morally wrong to use tax dollars to fund abortion, Since life begins at conception, abortion is akin to murder as it is the act of taking human life, In the instance of rape and incest proper medical care can ensure that a woman will not get pregnant abortion punishes the unborn child who committed no crime instead it is the perpetrator who should be punished.

Civil rights are violated when people are deprived of their basic rights in a discriminatory fashion. Unborn children are deprived of life – the most basic right of all – simply based on their location (their mother’s womb) and their developmental status. This is discriminatory, inhumane, and cruel. In conclusion, that is why I believe we need to stop abortion.

Sincerely, Ezekiel Robinson

Cedar Valley Middle School 8th Grade ELA

Mrs. Margulies's Classes

8th grade ELA classes from Cedar Valley High School