Audriel Massachusetts

Letter to the president

Sex Trafficking

Audriel Guante

246 N.beacon st

Brighton ma,02135

(857) 258-2000

[email protected]

30 September 2016

Hi my name is Audriel Roman Guante and If you ever read my letter I would really appreciate it but i’m writing to you to talk about Sex trafficking and I am a sophomore at Cash High school located in Dorchester MA.

I recently watched a Ted Talk about Sex Trafficking and I know sex trafficking may not be a major issue in the United States at the moment by I think you should consider looking into it and help make an end to it in anyway you can because you have the power to make change.   I sure do believe you can!  Human trafficking is the second fastest growing criminal enterprise (according to the department of justice) and also most common sex trafficking are overseas as well.   It’s a form of modern day slavery.

Many underage girls are sex trafficked and we need to put an end to it one way or another.   I recommend you to look into this topic because many young girls are held captive and are sold for sex and I know if you knew someone that was  a victim of this you would try to put an end to it.  More than 300,000 children or more from all social and economic back grounds can fall victim to sex trafficking.

Please consider this topic and  I hope your impact can change it.

Audriel Guante