Tre H. Massachusetts

Message From The People About Gun Violence .

Violece

Dear Rising President ,

I am Tre Hendren and I am in a sophomore at Community Of Science and Health Boston public school.  I am Sixteen years young and I like to play basketball. I am writing this letter to inform you about the amount of gun violence that is hurting not only our community but our families, schools, fellow classmates, friends, even the people that don't even know the innocent people who are being killed.

I have watched Ted Talk videos where they talk about the amount of savagery occurring around us. And the violence that has happened to loved ones and how their lives were taken just because someone was mad at them and couldn't squash the tension between them.  Lives are lost because people get so upset and angry that they don't open up their minds and see different ways that they can handle a situation without taking someones life from them . 

Subsequently, all over the world I hear and see the violence.  I see the different things that ticks off people and results in them getting harmed, abused and even killed. What I  want to know is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO STOP THE VIOLENCE AROUND US ? 

How are you going to get the message out to the world that we are all equal and that every life taken away is just increasing more and more over time. I'm tired of waking up in the mornings and hearing gun shots, people screaming and fighting for their lives EVERYDAY .  We shouldn't have to hurry up and get home just because of what we heard on TV or from people to people . 

Tre