Jenifer Kansas

The U.S. Has a Major Problem

Immigration has been an issue that has played the country.

The United States has a major problem. Immigration has been an issue that has played the country for a long time. During the 2016 election cycle, presidential candidate Donald Trump stated that he would deport all undocumented people in the United States. With around 11.4 million undocumented men, women and children living in the United States how is this going to help? Deporting immigrants back to their original country will only cause more problems in economy. The United States would be loosing 11 million workers and consumers. Countries will be upset at the United States for deporting immigrants and might want to stop all trading routes. That will make a really big impact on the Unites States. Deporting immigrants will cost the United States millions and millions of dollars. Some countries already have enough economical problems. For example Mexico doesn’t have much jobs available for the people who currently live there. If immigrants are deported more people are going to be in need of jobs and they won’t be able to get one. How are they supposed to provide for their families? Mexico isn’t the only one with problems there is other countries with problems too. Another example is Syria, they are currently at war and deporting immigrants who are originally from Syria, have a chance of getting hurt. I think it isn’t fair to deport immigrants who are looking for a better future not just for themselves but also for their children. Deporting immigrants would not just be affecting other countries but also families and the United States.

Jenifer