Audra H. Wisconsin

Cancer from Cell Phone Radiation

1) A long term cell pone use (10 years +) approximately doubles the risk of being diagnosed with glioma on the same side of the head where the cell phone is held. 2) Cancers take 20-30 years to develop and cell phones studies monitored of 10 years or less. 3) There has been no increase in brain tumor rates despite hundreds of millions of people now using cell phones.

Haven't you always wondered if your cell phone could cause cancer due to the radiation ? Cell phone radiation can be causing cancerous brain tumors due to the radiation put against your head. 

A long term cell phone use (10 years +) approximately doubles the risk of being diagnosed with glioma on the same side of the head where the cell phone is held. What studies can't figure out is if cell phones even cause enough radiation to cause cancerous tumors. Cancers take 20-30 years to develop and cell phones studies have monitored periods of 10 years or less so how could cancer tumors be formed already if it hasn't even been 20-30 years. In fact there has been no increase in brain tumor rates despite hundreds of millions of people now using cell phones. I personally do not think there is enough facts to support cell phones creating enough radiation to cause cancer, but there is plenty of facts for both sides. 

I pray one day there will be a cure for all cancer and hopefully cell phones aren't creating cancer because the number of cancer patients is going to skyrocket due to the number of hours kids spend on electronics let alone adults on the phone. The studies may say the cancer takes 20-30 years to develop, but there's always that little percentage that cancer could develop at a way quicker rate that no one can ever prepare for.

De Pere Middle School

Kleveno Block 1

This group is for students in Block 1.