Tess Pennsylvania

Cure for Cancer

Cancer kills hundreds of thousands of people each year.

I am writing to you today because I strongly believe that there needs to be a cure for cancer. Both my parents had cancer and they survived, but they're lucky, most people don't survive when they get this disease. Cancer is "a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.''

Cancer is very common one in two men will get cancer and one in three women will get cancer. Anyone can get the disease no matter how old or young they are. You can also have cancer for as short as a few weeks or as long as a few years. In the year of 2015 1.6 million people were diagnosed with cancer and about 564,800 people died. Instead of spending money on adds on the T.V. or newspaper, give that money to a charity for cancer. If you had this disease would you want to know you were going to be cured or, would you want to risk your life? Imagine how many lives would be saved every year if you donated some money to a charity for this problem, not just in America, but all around the world.

As the future President of America I hope you will donate money to a charity for cancer. So many lives could be saved if you were to donate.

Tess