Set Damian California

Why sports are important??

Sports should be free to play all around the world because their keep people active and healthy. Sports are very important.

Sports should be free to play all around the world because their keep people active and healthy. Sports are very important. Some people play sports for the money and fame, But I think the true meaning is to have fun. Children join clubs and makes friends. You can also enjoy sports because you know that you are getting exercise and it feels amazing to have muscles, doesn’t it? Exercise is key to a healthy lifestyle and i think more should realize that. Even though it kills to go outside and sweat, it will pay off in the long run, so if you just take the chance, you will be proud of your work.

Sports can teach you a lot of thing such as skills and positive behavior. When i mean positive i mean good self-esteem, discipline positive energy , respect. Also skills can teach you skill such as sportsmanship, teamwork, confidence, cooperation, leadership. If you didn’t know in some places you have to pay to play sports. For example, In Washington DC you have to pay $100 dollars to play in school sport. But that’s not all. Also to play you need equipment and that cost $70 dollars. So in total it would cost $170 dollars. There is some people who can’t afford that. So i think sports should be free to play.

Being an active participant in sports activities mean that you have very less time to waste around. While people who do not take part in sports are often seen fighting with ailments in their adulthood, such as cholesterol, diabetes, etc. Active people are seen leading comparatively healthier life.There used to be a time when kids loved to go out and play with their friends. About a decade ago, sports were a highly regarded activity in our day to day lives. However with the growing popularity of video games and television, sports and all exercises have taken a back seat for the worse. There is a reason why schools have made sports activities a regular part of their curriculum. All kinds of sports and physical activities provide kids with the right amount of physical as well as mental development.

People who are good in sports also exhibit a lifestyle of great quality. They are more active in their day to day chores and can take better decisions as a result of their balanced mental development. Not encouraging your children to participate in sports activities can make them inactive and grumpy as they turn into adults. A perfectly fit person not only performs well in school as well as home; rather he/ she can distinctly shine out at the workplace as well. It is usually seen that people who participate in sports display better leadership qualities at their workplace as well. Also in my opinion to solve this problem i think they should put more parks. In conclusion, Sports are very important because it keeps people active and healthy, they should also be free to play all around the world.

Health Science Middle School

Health Sciences Middle School

Our young writers share their passion, questions, and solutions with you in hopes of creating a more positive and powerful dialogue during this electoral season.