Stephen K. Montana

NASA, The next level of tech

NASA isn't getting the funding it deserves lets fix this

Stephen K.

14

Billings, MT

Future President

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

There are many concerns about the NASA program that I have, most of the concerns are on the funding that NASA isn't getting. The NASA program hasn’t been getting the amount of funding it received during the space race.

There seem to be some symptoms when it comes to the NASA programs not getting their proper funding. When Earth is at a state when we run out of resources like iron or copper, NASA’s proper funding could let us send out interstellar mining missions. If NASA does get the proper funding we could colonize the planets neighboring our planet and spread the human population like a virus.

The main causes for this may be that America doesn’t see any reasons for space travel because it seems like a waste of resource. NASA’s rockets are being remade better each year but it takes so much material to build with so little money.

NASA has been given little funding for their programs for people who want to learn in the field of astronomy. People think that NASA is this big place where they build rockets and launch them into space. If NASA had proper funding, they could show the human race it takes more guts then anything to go to space.

I believe that a solution for this would to give NASA a little more funding by the government even if it means going into debt with the money funding. This program would rocket to the sky(no pun intended) if we gave them the proper funding.

In conclusion I think that giving NASA a good funding would give major benefits to the human race as a whole. The human race can get a whole new frontier from helping NASA with their funding so we can launch the next big thing.

Sincerely

Stephen K.

Billings Public Library

TC - Billings, MT

TA - Billings, MT