Drew Michigan

Illegal immigrantion

Illegal immigration is hurting the american economy. Illegal immigrants take jobs away from Americans which puts them in poverty.

Congratulations on winning the presidency. As president you’re going to have to address many issues like illegal immigration. Isn’t it unjust for people to take something that isn’t theirs? Illegal immigration is hurting Americans and the economy. Americans work hard for what they want and illegal immigrants come and it rip it from them.

Illegal immigrants take american jobs which is taking away from the american people and what they work for. Taking away these jobs hurts the american economy. There are about 11 million illegal immigrants in america today according to Jerry Markon of the Washington Post. That's 11 million possible jobs being taken away from Americans. The illegal immigrants are taking our money and taking it to mexico therefore it is not returning to the american economy. This is like borrowing from your neighbors and not giving back. Millions of Americans are in poverty because of this.

Although they can also be good and help us. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture States illegal immigrants make up about half of the crop agriculture. This means deporting them would have a major impact on the U.S. fruit and vegetable industries. But this also means more possible jobs for us Americans therefore we are getting more of our money into our economy.

Illegal immigration is a very big issue that needs to be resolved. I hope you see that illegal immigrants hurt our economy. Solving this issue could mean solving most of america's debt. America will grow even greater.

Drew Hundley

Early American Literature Hour 2

Seniors in high school writing an argument using rhetorical devices of 18th American writers.