Sarah Michigan

The Loss of Abortion

We all have something we fight for. And one thing I fight for is exterminating abortion. So many lives have been lost to abortion and how many more with perish? It not only ends the life of an innocent child but the mother has to carry that guilt for the rest of her life.

Some may not realize how bad abortion is, but I do. When I first heard about it from my mom, I thought, "oh how terrible" now I think, "we have to stop this." Just recently I learned that someone I know, that has down syndrome,  was suggested to be aborted. Now this person is so special to me and I couldn't imagine my life without out them, they have changed my life in so many ways I can't explain and the thought of never knowing them hurts. But the parents did the right thing and knew that they had to keep the child . It would've been so easy for them to just give up on her but they didn't they gave her life.

58 million. That's how many children have been aborted since it has been legalized in 1968. That number is tramatizing. Frankly its disgusting that this has been allowed to happen. Do have no compassion? These children could've made a difference in the world, but were never given the chance. Instead they were given up on, their life was apparently not as precious to their mother or father, to have been given a chance. 

We've talked about the children but the mothers are effected too. Within 8 weeks after their abortions, 55% mothers expressed guilt, 44% complained of nervous disorders, 36% had experienced sleep disturbances, 31% had regrets about their decision. Imagine that, not being able to sleep because of the terriable thing that you did, and most importantly regretting the descision after. So lets  make it so they won't have to regret there decision, lets go against abortion.

My proposal is that we make abortion illegal. We need to stop pushing for abortion and start pushing against it. Lets stop pushing against lives and push for lives. It might take a while to enforce, but every life counts so, lets start changing the world and making it a better place. Lets stop abortion and choose life instead.

I hope you make the right decision and go against abortion. So many lives count on you.

Sarah Franko

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/01/14/58586256-abortions-in-america-since-roe-v-wade-in-1973/ 

http://www.colorado.edu/studentgroups/studentsforlife/cost.html