Dahkim New York

Animals are our friends

If I were the president, I would be ashamed of those who hurt a dog or a cat or even a monkey. Animal abuse is a total injustice and brutal to their lives, and I wish that those who brutally hurt animals would just stop abusing these animals; they are living organisms too.

Dear next president,

Animal abuse is a total injustice and brutal to their lives, and I wish that those who brutally hurt animals would just stop abusing these animals; they are living organisms too.

Animals should not be put behind cages and and have to be shown on tv commercials to show that they are being starved or beaten.  Animal abuse is being done every day and there are others who witness this. Yes animal abuse should be against the law because these are living breathing creatures as well.

When an animal gets abused it is hurtful because when you hit an animal, it will not be able to defend itself, and I would not like to see an animal getting abused.  If I ever hear an animal being abused, I think of how could someone go so low as to hit or starve an animal they like one of the most poor defenseless creatures we have.

If I were the president, I would be ashamed of those who hurt a dog or a cat or even a monkey.

All animal lives matter just as they say all lives matter.  Some people would hurt an animal because of drugs or alcohol usage. Some owners punish animals because they feel that hitting an animal is the right way to discipline an animal or there are those who were brought up with violence which would make violence seem like a the right thing to do. I even had my own experience myself with my dog. When my dog was first moved into my house, it was great but as days went by, my mother started hitting him and kept calling him ugly.  I didn't like it at all, but every time I wanted to speak my mind she told me to mind my own business, or she would take him back to the the shelter. I had no choice but to give him back because I could not go through with my mom hitting my dog so at the time it felt like the right thing to do but I still miss him 'till this day.   Please keep animals safe and make stronger laws to fight against animal abuse.

Thank you,

Dahkim  

Troy High School

Mr. Mo's Amazing English Students

Each of my students has a voice that needs to be heard. These are the minds and hearts that will help shape our country's future. All student writing, audio, video and artwork is 100% original and supported with in-depth research. Enjoy their incredible work.