lucas Michigan

Animal abuse

This letter is about how there is animal abuse in America.

November, 2016

I am giving information to you today about animal abuse we love our animals.Also I think wild animals should run free and be left alone with out people destroying their home.Animal abuse has been around for a long time and hasn’t been stopped.I believe that animal abuse is way out of hand.

My opinion is that animal abuse is a big problem because some animals are harmless and love people and the cruel messed up people hurt them and make them fight for no reason.I think it's unacceptable that people do that so I want to put an end to animal abuse.For instance on 1991 in San francisco a dog fight went on.

Next, people do mean things such as Setting them on fire, beating them to death,no food,no water,leaving them outside, not taking them to the vet, making them fight,cutting down forest,killing them for medicine,dog fights are considered abuse too, and much much more.

Finally, A couple ways we can help is to recognize what the cruel people do and report to a local animal control and feed them and give them fresh water and one of the most important things take them to the vet.So please I want to put an end to this animal abuse so take a stand and help animals.

Lucas