Sophia Z. Oregon

Climate Change

Climate Change is a issue that could ruin our Earth, this cause extreme heat, extreme weather, and Global Warming. Each of these can take many lives, such as we humans, other animals.

Future President,

Our Earth is getting polluted really bad, this cause Climate Change, and many other issues. If this continues there would be even more issues in the future. I think it would be better if you and you partners worked a way of less fossil fuel use, and other chemical pollution. Climate Change cause many problems such as extreme heat, and extreme weather.

Many people has suffer from extreme weather and might not have survived, the action has been caused by Climate Change, which is caused by us humans. There might be even more extreme weathers happening then now in the future. This is a problem that will affect every body, so we need to come up with a plan that will make the future better than now as it is.

Because of Climate Change many animals, and species has been suffering from extreme heat, and extreme weather. Such as winter cyclones weakens Arctic. This melts a large amount of ice in the Arctic which makes many animals thats lives in the Arctic harder to live. Climate change can also warm up oceans, this changes the temperature of the ocean and might make the species in the oceans hot, and not as cool as usual.

Scientist should be more careful of chemical use to prevent pollution from happening. Other people which is most of us should use bikes instead of cars, if you do that there would be less pollution happening, and it will keep us health. Fossil fuel is a big part of Climate Change, exhaust fumes are rising up to the sky everyday and night. That makes Summer more hot, and creates more heat that makes more desert’s.

Climate Change is a pretty big problem that might ruin the Earth, this cause extreme heat, extreme weather, and Global Warming. Each of these can take many lives, such as we humans, other animals. This might increase the number of endanger animals, and endanger species. We need to work together to prevent this from happening in the future.

Kennedy Middle School

Henderson Period 3 Social Studies

What's important to you? This is a forum to write about the issues that matter to YOU!