Jordan S. Michigan

Abortion

Abortion should be harder for women to get because right now it is to easy

Abortion is a touchy subject because people say it should not be legal yet they might not know where the person stands for the reason to be getting one. People should have the choice to weather they want to have a kid or not. Yes abortion should be the last choice the comes to mind. Many people can’t have kids and would love the opportunity to have a baby like the person who is wanting the abortion. Abortion should not be illegal but it should have stricter rules and qualifications. Also after a certain time of being pregnant a women should not be allowed to get one. Once the women gets through the first trimester and it’s not common to have a miscarriage is when the option of getting an abortion should no longer be easy to get. The abortion pill should no longer be allowed because that is too easy to get and many people use it. More money is being spent on the pill than on a doctor doing to procedure. Restrictions for abortion have gone from 23 in 2010 to 92 in 2011 and even more were placed from 2011 to 2013. In 2011 there were 1,720 abortion providers and 839 abortion clinics in the United States. There are 17 abortions for every 1,000 women. In 2011 itself there were about 53 million legal abortions in the United States alone. That is too many for just one state to be doing. Abortion these days is just a go to thing when women get pregnant because it is easy for them to get one. If it was hard many abortion rates would go down. Also women might think about different choices they have to choose from. Taking the easy way out of things is common for people who may not be ready for a child. But that child did not ask to be conceived so why should women just get to take away their life without them even getting to join the world and get a chance to live. Abortion should not on any means be illegal because there are some unfortunate circumstances where women did not even ask to have sex in order to get pregnant. Such as any type of sexual assault in anyway. The cases that do not have these should be harder for the women to get an abortion.