Abby Pennsylvania

Bullying

3.2 million students skip school because of bullying each year.

Did you now about 160,000 teens skip school because of bullying? Bullies may feel good about them selves but the kids who get bullied don’t. I have been bullied in the past and it does hurt. I don’t want other kids to go through the same thing. Bullies must be stopped. Bully's "use superior strength or influence someone typically to force him or her to do what they want." I believe that all kids should be treated the same way and no kid should think they aren't smart or they are ugly or they can’t do something.

Kids who are bullied are most likely to experience loneliness, sadness, anxiety and depression. Those kids should not have to feel that way at that age. Kids bully other kids for many reasons and need to be stopped. One of the reasons people bully is because they want to copy their friends. A lot of peoples friends have a huge influence on them. Reason two, they think bullying will help them fit in. They also may think they are better then the kid they are bullying. Some kids skip school because they are sick or they are on vacation or they have a family event but what you don’t know is over 3.2 million students skip school because of bullying each year. These poor kids get bullied so much they feel lonely or depressed. A ton of those kids don’t even go to school because of bullying. Bullying must be stopped.

As President of the United States of America you have the power to do something about bullying. I think you as the future president should make it a law not to bully. At least you could do something to help these poor innocent kids from bullies.

Abby