Julia Pennsylvania

Hunger and Homelessness

Homelessness and hunger are very important problems. They have ruined many peoples lives. No one should suffer like that. We must put an end to it.

October 11th 2016

I am writing to you today to tell you about a serious problem. The problem that will be addressed in this letter is hunger and homelessness. The reason I am sharing this information to you is to ask you to help them in any way, shape, or form. In this letter, my objective is to speak for the hungry or homeless who can't. To ask the world to help them. To show you that we wouldn’t have 320,000,000 people in the United States without them. They do all the fighting, they have to fight hard for life and life was handed to us. They have to do everything from scratch where most of us can go home to a warm meal on the table. Then later sleep in a bed at night with all the blankets, pillows, and comfort we need.

The hungry people in the U.S. suffer from a lack of food, or even none which is mostly caused by poverty. Could you make some jobs easier to get or make a certain law that you can only own about 15 acres of land? That would make it so that more people can work for the farmers and make more money from it too. The homeless in the U.S. can not keep a home. While we are helping the U.S. citizens that are homeless and/or hungry we must also help those in other countries because to people like me who care or people who came from those countries we know they are just as important, and to us that is a fact because everyone is equal. Much of the world’s food is wasted in our country so we must stop that and save the rest of the world. Instead of being the superheroes we think we are we are the villains, we have to stop wasting food. In January 2015 on one specific night there were about 564,000 homeless people in the United States. 564,000 out of 320,000,000 are suffering from a lack of a home so even more people are hungry on this earth. Someone must help them, they are human too. They need love and comfort that many of them don’t have. In 2014, 14 percent of people with homes were hungry, think of all the people who have no food or even no home, they are the ones who have it hard.

As the future President you should support problems instead of ignoring them. You can raise money for the homeless and the hungry. Though I have never experienced the pain that they feel I feel it for them. There are horrible things on this earth but people suffering each and every day of their life that is limited by this problem should not be one of them. If they had homes and food then they could help us solve the next big problem. They may be the ones who create teleportation, or the most highly needed technology ever made, we will never know if we don’t help them.

Julia