Brooklynn M. Louisiana

Abortion

Abortion needs to be stopped

Abortion is murder. Everyday about 125,000 unborn babies die through abortion. Abortion needs to be illegal in all states.

The killing of an innocent baby is wrong, even if that baby has yet to be born. Abortion is the killing of a human being, which defies the word of God. The Sixth Commandment in the Bible's Old Testament says "Thou shalt not kill" applies to all human beings, including unborn babies. People should not be killing innocent unborn babies.

Abortions affects the unborn child’s unalienable right to life in the Declaration of Independence. Abortion takes away from the unborn child’s the unalienable right to life that the Founding Fathers intended for all human beings. 

Fetuses feel pain during the abortion. Maureen Condic explains that the first sense of pain is developed by eight weeks gestation, and adds that "there is universal agreement that pain is detected by the fetus in the first trimester." This means that the fetus can feel the pain of the abortion even if you can’t. 

As a result, abortion is wrong and should be illegal. Breaking the sixth commandment and taking the unborn child’s right to life is bad. If killing people is against the law then so should abortion because you are killing a human being. So I suggest that we make abortion illegal and put an end to it.

Brooklynn M.