payton Louisiana

abortion

bye bye abortion

Abortion is a serious matter in the world today. Many women feel that it’s their body, and they can do whatever they want. However, the baby has its own rights and can feel pain after 28 days in the womb. Abortion is the killing of an unborn innocent baby. In 2011 there were 1.06 million abortions performed.

Imagine murdering the next Albert Einstein or a person that could find the cure to cancer. You could be killing someone who could potentially help others do something great with their lives. Abortion should not be legal in America today. Each year women from ages 15-44 get abortions.

Abortion should not be legal because the baby is innocent and did nothing wrong. God had a plan to put a baby in someone’s life but the parents chose differently. If they did not want to raise a child they could have given it up for adoption and not murder the innocent baby.

Abortion should be illegal in America. You could be killing someone who may help the world in a positive way. If the parents do not feel the baby would have a good life adoption would be the best possible option, never abortion. In conclusion, abortion should be banned and gone from human life.

Payton