Isaac W. Louisiana

Why Abortion is Wrong

Read this to find many reasons why abortion is wrong and should be illegal.

Abortion is basically the same thing as murder. This is a huge controversy we have going on in the U.S. right now. Abortion is in direct defiance of the commonly accepted idea of the sanctity of human life.

For example, there are many reasons why abortion should be illegal. Abortion may lead to future medical problems for the mother. A Feb. 2014 study published in the peer-reviewed Cancer Causes and Control and found that abortion “is significantly associated with an increased risk of breast cancer” and that “the risk of breast cancer increases as the number of abortions increases.”

However, there are many other reasons why abortion is wrong. Abortion can also be a way of avoiding responsibility. Abortion can be used as an attempt to get rid of or a solution to a bad relationship. These adults need to accept responsibility. Responsibility should not be avoided at the cost of an innocent child’s life.

By the way, there is one more important reason not to have abortion. Abortion violates civil rights. Civil rights are violated when people are not given their basic rights because of discrimination. Unborn children are not given a chance to live life. This is the most basic right of all! This is discriminatory, inhuman, and cruel.

As a result, you can easily see why abortion is wrong and shouldn’t be committed. Abortion is a crime in which we commit daily. Abortion can lead to future medical problems for the mother, it is also a way of avoiding responsibility, and it violates civil rights. I recommend ending abortion and making it illegal. I predict if Mr. Trump is elected this will happen as it desperately needs to.

Isaac W.