Danny K. Louisiana

Why Abortion is Wrong.

My thoughts about abortion.

Dear Sir or Madame President,

First of all, thank you for spending your time reading this, although this letter has a purpose. To begin with, I’d like to discuss our nation’s major problem of the legalization of abortion. Did you know that 1.1 million U.S. abortions each year?  If you're one of those that believe that it’s not a real person/human, were you aware that within 3-5 weeks the “not” human already has nerves and can feel things, meaning they have some sort of emotion.

Nevertheless, people will still argue that there’s nothing wrong with killing a “not” baby although, did you know that an estimated 22% of people who have pregnancy have an abortion that’s 1 in 4 people almost saying that that means that for every 5 pregnancies one of them is a murder. That means      that there’s a 22% chance that you are a murderer.

As usual, most people will already have their own thoughts about this subject so if your one to say such, just know there are many facts against you and other believers. Just know that what the baby could’ve been.

Google says “the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.” Notice it says human pregnancy and not “not” human pregnancy.

-Danny BOB 3rd