Madison D. Louisiana

Why abortion is wrong.

Right now in our country people are scared, people are angry, and people are anxious. Our country is so caught up in who’s going to win the upcoming election and not worried about abortion, people killing unborn babies. I believe this is a crime and one of the saddest things a woman could ever do. For instance, life starts at the moment of conception, abortion is murder, and abortion offends god. Therefore, abortion is wrong.

Abortion offends God in every way. God doesn’t make mistakes, God makes everyone in his own vision. No matter what you look like or how you came to this earth God still loves you. For example, Psalm 139:13-16 speaks of God’s active role in our creation and formation in the womb. As a result, if a woman had an abortion she is killing a human being who could possibly be the next President of the United States or the next Olympic gold medalist.

Life starts at the moment of conception. At the moment of conception, an alive baby is brought into the world, not a dead fetus. For example, “Dr. LeJeune testified to the Judiciary Subcommittee, after fertilization has taken place, a new human being has come into being. He stated that this is no longer a matter of taste or opinion and not a metaphysical contention; "it is plain experimental evidence." LeJeune added, "each individual has a very neat beginning, at conception.” This means when a man and a woman decide to try and have a baby, a new alive human being is brought into the world. Basically, life begins at the moment of conception and not a minute later.

Abortion is murder and cruel. When having an abortion, you are killing an unborn child. For example Garland M. Robinson says “Therefore, abortion is the killing/murder of innocent human life. A "fetus," as it is called by the medical world, is a human being. It is yet unborn, but is every bit as much alive, has all bodily organs, feels pain and functions just as you and I. In other words murder is the killing of an innocent human life. Abortion is the killing of an innocent human life. Therefore, abortion is murder."

The people in our country are frightened, mad, and anxious. Having an abortion is very sad and one of the worst things a woman could do. For insistence, life starts at the moment of conception, abortion is murder and, abortion offends God. Abortion should be only be used for drastic instances such as rape, incest, and the life of the mother. Why is it that if someone kills a pregnant woman they are charged with double homicide but as of now it is legal to kill a baby? 

Madison D.