Jaquan Mississippi

All lives matter!

All lives matter. How can the President make everyone aware of this?

In twenty years, I think the crimes will double in the United States. A way to solve the crisis, you can work with people and get a motivating team to stop tragedy from occuring. 

According to www.google.com , Today we have an estimate of 318.9 million people in the world ,every since 2014. However as more kids born into the world, people being killed. Our population won't grow due to these things. Policemen have been gunning down black mens,Prisoners killing one another, Memphis Tn. The 2 city that have the highest crime precentage, "www.worldatlad.com" writes. So with that ,being said, thats a huge problem that need to be fixed by immigrants and president. However to fix this huge  problems; we need a strong president, that can & will fix these problems, and however save lives with his team www.teammotivator.com. I think you should fix that problem, by starting that team,so they can save lives and motivate people to stop killing others.

This conclude our problem, and how we can fix this problem and my opinion . I wrote this article, so the president can see and get others to see that "All Lives  Matter " I hope this small article ,apply to you.

Aberdeen High School

English III Aberdeen

English III Aberdeen