Jada Mississippi

Racial Inequality

Racial inequality needs to be stopped

Next year if racial inequality hasn't stopped, more people will get killed. For the past few years, racial inequality has gotten several people killed. This has got to stop. To solve this crisis, the government should enforce more requirements to get people to act trustworthily and respectfully.

Being trustworthy can get a person a long way in life. The President should be a role model to society because some people look up to the President. If the President is racist, then many of the people would become racist too, which will lead to violence. Violence has occurred too often in the United States. The most popular crime is with white police officers shooting and killing white African Americans for unexplainable reasons.

White people get more wealth than blacks which makes it harder on blacks to advance. Blacks have a household income of $43,300, while whites have a household income of $71,300. With that being acknowledged, black people may get upset and start being violent towards white people. Black people may think that it is wrong for white's income to have that big of a wealth gap.

In conclusion, the next president should be more focused on racial equality. If that is more of the focus, then maybe the violence rate will go down.

Jada J.

Aberdeen High School

English III Aberdeen

English III Aberdeen