Lucas Michigan

Global Warming

This writing is about Global warming and how it affects the world.

Global warming is a big global issue,it is affecting the whole world we have to stop it. Global warming has been around for 650,000 years and no one has done anything about it. You and scientists can figure a way to stop global warming. To recycling to making solar panel plants and much more.I believe global warming should be stopped.

Global warming is a big problem because It destroys homes and the wildlife of the arctic. Soon the world will be destroyed if we don't take care of this serious problem that we have to do something about this. This world will soon be destroyed from global warming issues. More than 300,000 people a year have died and 300 million people are being affected by climate change and more a year according to the guardians.

According to NRDC Global warming has also caused many storms,heatwaves,floods,and droughts. Heat waves can cause a major impact on the world. It affects the whole environment and the people in it,this means it will impact and change of the crops,population,and how the people act in the environment. Floods,storms,and droughts are big to it can affect the whole community and how they are gonna live for the rest of their life.

We have to stop global warming because “the world is in debt 1 billion dollars just in global warming” says NRDC. Also it is a big threat to our economy and population in the world that we live in. We have to take care of our world,we only have one.

Lucas