Genesis A. California

Homelessness

Thousands of Americans struggle with not having a home. This should be dealt with more efficiently.

Dear future president of the United States,

I would like to talk about a huge issue in America, which is homelessness. This topic is important to me because I always see homeless people asking for money when I go to the store or on the streets and I feel bad for them. They don't look happy with their lives and they are very skinny, they need to eat. They also have dirty worn out clothes, I don't think they deserve to live like that.

As you start your first term as president, hopefully you will think of big problems, such as homeless people. The United States is the wealthiest country and i'm not sure why there is homeless people. Humans should all have homes. If someone is homeless then I would appreciate it if you to fix the problem, you can help by giving them money to buy a new home, clothes and food. More than 5,000 people were homeless in the United States last year. 41% of them have children and families to take care of. Living on the streets can cause health issues. 700 homeless die each year.

In conclusion, homelessness in America should be dealt with more efficiently. A human should not live on the streets, they are at risk of dying. Everyone should all live in homes because that is what's fair.