gonzalo d. California

suicide in the world

lots of kids in middle and high school are commiting suicide

Dear next president of the united states

Each year, 34,598 people die by suicide, an average of 94 completed suicides every day. More people die by suicide (34,598) than by homicide (18,361) in the United States. Suicide is the eleventh-leading cause of death across all ages.lots of kids in middle or high school do suicide because they get bullied and they don't tell teachers and they just want to die cause they don't think they belong in the world and that's why they get bullied by bullies.lots of kids try to kill them self but they don't want to tell any of the people that might need help to because they might get in trouble or suspended from school and lots of them get killed. they just want to do it for no reason they just see it on videos the teachers might show them the they should never try to do and kill themselves because it is bad for you and your family.lots of kids throughout the world do suicide because they get treated bad and they might get kicked out of school because some person make a story up and the teachers believe them . They don't want to tell no one because maybe the kid or person who is bullying might do something bad but more bad then what he might do. All the bullies try to do something really bad and maybe he might try to make kids suffer from not doing what he says to them and some of them get killed every year because they think they don't belong in these world.

Som kids feel like they are just a dummy so people could bully them and no one cares what happens to them at school or at home.There lots of kids who want to do suicide for just a game that they might see someone doing it and they just do it and they get killed while doing what they see.some people who don't know how to swim they do suicide by drowning themselves till there last breath and some people just think it cause he fell over and he didn't know how to swim so he died because no 

Lakeview MIddle School

Woods Period 6

This class is Ms. Woods's sixth period language arts class.