Isaiah C. California

black lives matter

I want you all who ever reads this to focus on black lives matter because many black people are getting killed for no reason by the police.

There are many issues in the world but i want you to focus on this main one.I want you to focus on black lives matter because many black people are getting killed for no reason by the police.There should be a law were if there was a cop that shot anybody he or she would go to prison for as long as anybody would go for if they killed anybody.Because at least 194 black people have been killed in america by a police officer in 2016.And through January 1 to December 31 2015 there is a little bit of white people who were killed and there were unarmed and there was a medium hispanic people who were killed and they were unarmed and there was a lot of black people who were killed and they were unarmed.Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week.Nearly 1 in 3 black people killed by the police in 2015 were identified as unarmed though the actual number is likely due to underreporting.

This is how it all started in the summer of 2013 after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter. The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi.Black Lives Matter became nationally recognized for its street demonstrations following the 2014 deaths of two African Americans Michael Brown resulting in protests and unrest in Ferguson and Eric Garner in New York City.The originators of the hashtag and call to action, Alicia Garza,Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi, expanded their project into a national network of over 30 local chapters between 2014 and 2016.The overall Black Lives Matter movement however is a decentralized network and has no formal hierarchy.

Sincerely, Isaiah C