Jenny.c California

Woman’s Rights with Wages

I think that women should get payed the same amount for the same job than man.

In my opinion i think that we should get payed the same amount for the same job as man. Buy paying us less that what man get you guys are underestimating us and we can just be as powerful as man. In 2015 mam got payed 20 canc more than woman if you think about it and like for example you get paid 10 dollars an hour and if you're a woman you would get paid 8 dollars an hour as for man they would get payed the full 10 dollars. So if you work full time for a year, you will get 2,920 and they would get 3,650. And they would be getting 730 dollars more than us.

My evidence for this is that their has been test and there are articles about it and many other thing’s.

To fix this i think that you should put out a law to pay and treat woman’s equally in are job’s. And if not followed they should pay a debt and that money can go to Americas need’s like poverty, health care and other fort’s of thing’s. Because that will help america to be a better place and there will probably be a decrease in poverty in the U.S. as well as people that need that money can get peter meals and be healthier.

~Sincerely Jennifer.c