Troy

What the next president should be concerned with

The next president should be concerned with police brutality and terrorism.

September 29, 2016

Madame/Mr. President

Dear Madame/Mr. President:

There are many changes that need to be made in our country. The next president should be heavily concerned with police brutality and terrorism. With all the incidents that have happened with the police recently, it seems to be separating the United States. Americans are still Americans no matter the race or religion. The police should not be shooting someone if they have their hands up! They need understand if someone is resisting and actually trying to attack them, then they have the right to fire a gun. The next president needs to address the police and change something fast. It is not healthy for our a country to be having a mini Civil War. It will go back and forth until a change is made.

Another issue that the future president should be concerned with is the recent number of terrorist attacks. The attacks have gone up and the president needs to find a way to increase security. Sending all muslims out of the U.S. is not the answer. Not all of them are terrorists. The president needs to tighten security and always be prepared for anything. His/Her main goal should be to make Americans feel safe in their country, not scared.

The next president should meet these concerns and attack them. They should want to protect their American people and try to lower the number of problems. There obviously is going to be conflict, but the president, as a leader, needs to step up and solve them.

Troy