felipe Oregon

climate change

How climate change is really important and how if we don't do anything we could suffer big consequences.

Dear HIllary Clinton,

I am sure you are aware of the topic climate change and I am also sure that you are going to work on other serious topics to. But I write you this letter because of climate change because I think it is the biggest problem we face not only in the U.S but it is the biggest problem we face in the world and I think if we could get into contact with other places and spread the word we can do something to stop it because without the world we wouldn’t be nothing or do nothing.

Some may think that global warming is is a hoax and others have really strong thoughts about it but if I told you that “Rising global temperatures are just one of the many indicators of climate change. Snow and rainfall patterns are shifting, and more extreme weather events, like heat waves and heavy rainstorms, are already taking place. The planet's oceans and glaciers have also experienced changes: oceans are warming and becoming more acidic, ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. The sum total of these and other indicators are evidence that our world is getting warmer”. This is not right big gas companies are denying the fact that global warming exist because of the fact that they are going to lose their jobs and business. I would deny and be scared to if something took away my income but these big companies got to understand that not everything is about them and if we don’t do anything about this we are all going to die because we as humans can not survive a rise in the climate neither could our food sources we would all just die.

“a lot depends on what the US does. American officials have argued that there are more effective ways of reducing global warming , for instance the use of less fossil fuels. This involves developing technology for cleaner fuels, which is possible given the speed with which technology advances, but also unlikely” (Poverty Times #4). Hillary you should try to prevent people from using these fuels and start making people us more effective energy but by doing this you should tax the rich more money so that solar panels could be installed for more people you could also make a limit to how much fossil fuel some one uses to prevent less co2.

So Hillary I think alone as a country we can’t solve climate change but I think if we came to together with other countries we could solve this major problem.All the problems in the world would not mean nothing if we can’t stop the greenhouse effect from making our planet warm. “Our country the U.S is leading in pumping these harmful gases into the atmosphere” (Poverty Times #4). We have to stop this we can not be doing this to our world we have amazing places amazing people and wildlife we should not let this all go just because we as humans pump this harmful gases to the atmosphere just for energy.

So Hillary can you please make climate change the main problem to focus on because Mars shouldn’t be ready for us. I want my kids to see the world called earth that I live in Hillary please make a change for the future.