Jared k Arkansas

Medical Marijuana

medical marijuana is a safe drug for anybody to take to cure seizures and some cancer cells.

Medical marijuana is getting a bad reputation because of people abusing it. Marijuana is SAFE. THC in marijuana is known to cure various cancer cells. The usual form of marijuana is in a rolled up form in bottles and people believe that stoners only want it so they can smoke for recreational purposes.

Marijuana doesn't need to come in the grinded seed and leaf version. Instead an oil will help too. Pills and oils are two major ways to take the drug and attack cancer in a human body. THC can kill cancer as fast as it can spread. Kids that have cancer don't have to smoke marijuana for a cure to cancer. maybe have marijuana embedded into a gummy bear. Future President listen to me when I say issue 6 and 7 should be passed because lives can be saved due to marijuana instead of kids dying because someone didn’t want their kid to ingest a little bit of marijuana. Medical marijuana can save a life maybe even your life one day.

Dewitt Middle School

ICT 8th grade

8th grade ICT class at Dewitt Middle School