Kordell h. Mississippi

Black Lives Matter !!!

The president should make all police departments in the United States make every police officer go through a police academy training program on how to approach citizens.

My name is Kordell Hoskins. I am a black African American student at Aberdeen High School. I'm from Aberdeen, Ms. I am 18 years of age. Black Lives Matter movement is an important issue to me because it's an important movement about my race that is taking black lives from our race.

The Black Lives Matter movement supported the black people who were getting shot and killed by policemen. I think that all lives matter, but blacks are the only people getting shot and killed for having their hands up by policemen. The blacks don't have any rights when we are pursued by police. Lawmen seem to see that policemen aren't doing anything wrong, but  policemen are killing our race for no reason.   

The president should make all police departments in the United States make every police officer go through a police academy training program on how to approach citizens. The policemen should go to the academy every month at least once a month. During this training camp, officers will learn how to arrest citizens and how to approach them.    

For example, Trayvon Martin was a murder of Black Lives Matter movement. He was a black young man that was killed for just looking suspicious in his own neighborhood. Trayvon Martin was murdered for walking in his neighborhood with his hood on for no reason by a white police named George Zimmerman. This is why the training camp the policemen should go too will teach officers how to approach citizens when they are looking suspicious or something. Police officers should approach citizens in a good respectful way, officers need to learn how to respect us, WE HAVE RIGHTS TOO !!!