Zulendry New York

Are You Really Against Abortions ?

There are reasonable reasons as to why abortion should be illegal and that is understandable. People argue that abortion is killing an unborn child. It’s heartbreaking, but sometimes people have to step up and be selfish about their choice because their future needs to be bright before bringing a kid in this world.

Dear next President,

It’s up to the women. And we should still let that be a woman's choice of their health. We can’t force a woman to choose when they can and cannot have a kid. It can’t be the government's choice of your personal choices. Some women choose to have an abortion because they are making a responsible choice. The mother could be very young and just not stable to be a parent. Abortion should stay legal because it's not fair for the government to decide some future.

Some women and even teenagers choose to have an abortion because they are trying to make a responsible decision. They can have adoption as an option. But personally some women don’t like to make that decision because they don’t want to see their own kid with another family. That can break their own heart knowing another family is providing for their own child because they couldn’t keep the child. That’s why abortion should be legal.

There are reasonable reasons as to why abortion should be illegal and that is understandable. People argue that abortion is killing an unborn child. It’s heartbreaking, but sometimes people have to step up and be selfish about their choice because their future needs to be bright before bringing a kid in this world. On another note my sister has her own experience about abortion. My sister had to put her life first before making the choice to keeping my future nephew or niece. It was very depressing for her and sad to our family. But my sister was only 16 years old and she had to make a right choice. Of course 'till this day she still regrets it, but it has brought her good choices into life. She's now 25 years old with her own apartment and a good job and my nephew who will be one years old in a week. My sister is really happy where she’s at now, but it was hard and stressful to come all the way to where she is at now, but it didn’t stop her at all. The abortion she had was stressful for her but on the other side of that she finished high school and went to college and got a degree in medical school. So I’m proud of my sister and she knows she is not perfect; nobody really is and that’s what people and even the government have to know. We can’t make people or tell them what to do for themselves. We can’t decide whether a person can and cannot have a kid.

We all know a female rapper name Nicki Minaj well if you don’t search her up she has some good songs. In a 2015 Rolling Stone, Nicki Minaj revealed she had an abortion in high school. “ I thought I was going to die,” she said of her feeling at the time. “ It was the hardest thing I have ever gone through.. It haunted me all my life.” But she says that she made the right decision and that she wasn’t ready or didn’t have anything to offer for a child. As you can see now, she a very famous rapper and has her life all set because she got an abortion and wasn’t ready to bring a child to this world where she didn’t have anything to offer the child. Now if she chooses to have one, she can offer the child everything. I’m not trying to say you need to be famous before having a kid. I’m trying to say is for you to bring in a child to this world you should be financially stable or maybe relationship stable to have a wonderful little family. There are plenty of people out in the world who have stories like this and you can or cannot relate to Nicki Minaj, but at least understand that she made a good choice for herself so in the future she can become successful.

Zulendry 

Troy High School

Mr. Mo's Amazing English Students

Each of my students has a voice that needs to be heard. These are the minds and hearts that will help shape our country's future. All student writing, audio, video and artwork is 100% original and supported with in-depth research. Enjoy their incredible work.