Kaily G. Texas

Why We Must Stop Immigration

Persuasive letter to the next President to abolish immigration

Dear Mr. or Madam president,

Imagine the US with no trees and neighborhoods that are never ending with houses and no space for your pets to use the restroom because we had to build more houses for people to have homes because they keep moving here. Imagine your kids or the people in those neighborhoods are too scared to leave their homes because of terrorist or immigrants that are related to terrorists or they are terrorists. Mr. or Madam President, sign a legislation that will limit the number of immigrants coming to the US. We need this law because we are having to take down trees, we are having to ruien ecosystems to build neighborhoods for these immigrants.My other reason is that immigrants are coming in and we don't know if they are terrorists and people are scared.

Let's talk about the trees and ecosystems some more. So if you go on google maps and you are just looking around if you haven’t noticed that there aren’t that much trees and way too much neighborhoods. We need trees to survive...if our world hasn’t noticed. I look around at the world and everywhere i look is construction. Just everywhere, like they are just always building more roads and more houses and more stores. It’s sad to see all of that i don’t know about you but i would rather see the country with trees and rivers or lake and less of a city that is up all night and is never quiet.

Some people might disagree with me and say building the wall and stopping immigration is crazy. Some might say ”How did you come here? Your great grandfather probably was trying to escape poverty, bad life, bad health care, a bad government, and so on. You are just lucky your ancestors came here early and you didn't have to struggle along the trip. If you don't like people immigrating to the US then go back to your native country and make a red Indian happy. Also don't be racist towards blacks or Asians immigrating, Don't forget that your president is the offspring of slaves.” well… we are here now and we are just trying to keep this place from coming to an end with all of those terrorists that are trying to come to the united states.

Now let's talk about why we wouldn't be comfortable with these immigrants. Their are people trying to come here and live here when they came from a terrorist territory. We don't know if they are trying to find out more about us so they can plan an attack like we don't know. There have been one to many attacks, like the twin towers. The people in the us are scared to think that their are people out there trying to boom us.

Those are the reasons i have of why I want you to sign a legislation that will limit the number of immigrants coming to the us. Im hoping this will make a good change if you do read this and agree. I just want to thank and congratulate you for winning the election. I'm really hoping you make this world a better place.

Sincerely, Kaily G.

Works cited

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/immigrations-effect-on-evironment/

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2006/03/the-real-problem-with-immigration-and-the-real-solution

Cedar Valley Middle School

Ms. Collins' students

These are the wonderful ideas of my 8th grade students and their advice to the next President of the United States.