Trinity California

Illegal Immigration

October 26,2016

The White House

Washington , DC 20500

Dear Mr/Mrs President:

I am an eighth grader in Paradise, CA. There are illegal immigrants coming into the United States. They are taking jobs away from Americans, illegal immigration has a lot of risks on Americans because of the possibility of terrorist threats, and illegal immigrants are an economic burden on America .

The first reason I think we should get rid of illegal immigrants is security. Security risks from illegal immigrants make Americans feel unsafe. For example, religious terrorist bring violence and narco terrorist bring drugs. We pay taxes and illegal immigrants get rich . Some of them are even terrorists.

The second reason is an increased competition for jobs opportunities are taken away from Americans. We Americans don’t feel safe around some of them if they got a good job like a policeman or a fireman. They get jobs as house maids, farms workers, yard workers, school bus drivers, and other jobs Americans need.

The third reason I want illegal immigrants to be deported is because of the fiscal costs on Americans. Iillegal immigrants cost us lots of money . They get lots of government handouts while not paying much back in taxes."In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes...This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

Deporting Illegal Immigrants

In conclusion, illegal immigrants cost us Americans money, take our jobs, and pose a terrorist threat. We need to think of what is good for Americans before offering our country to illegal immigrants.

Thank you for reading my letter

Sincerely

Trinity H.