Preston J. Virginia

Police Violence

As a country, we need to decrease the amount of police violence towards black and innocent people.

Dear Future President;

I am writing to you today to discuss with you, an issue that is increasingly becoming a big problem in our country.  The issue I would like to discuss with you today, is about the recent violence involving our police force.  Recently, there has been a great deal of police shootings.  The Washington Post reports 776 people have been killed by police this year.  Alongside that, the majority of the people that are being killed are Blacks, with 206 of 776 being killed this year.  Not only does it seem as if blacks are being targeted but it seems that it is a racist standpoint.  I think our officers are a little too trigger happy.  

Being the President of the United States, I'm writing to let you know why you should look more in depth, into our police force.  Just think of there other issues that are feeding off this Police apocalypse.  If so many blacks weren't being killed by police, that would be one less issue for the, Black Lives Matter group to feed off of.  There are also the recent riots against police that are a result of police shooting black or innocent people.  These are things that could all be prevented with the right guidance and training.  In addition, issues with a countries law enforcement shows weakness because if your base is weak then how can you expect it to have the strength to hold the rest of the tower up.  

I wrote this to let you know of a growing issue in our country this is very well fixable.  I hope you take this into consideration and take action upon it.  It would be in your best interest to act upon it in a timely manner, for time is of the essence.  It would really make a difference in every city, town, community and family in the country.  Police violence really needs to be fixed before this issue becomes any larger.