Marsalis L. Virginia

Threats from Overseas

In my letter I am addressing the immediate threat of the organization, ISIS

Dear Mr./Madam President:

I would like to discuss a main concern, that the country is facing and that is the topic of possible terrorist attacks from the organization, ISIS. I am wondering how this issue will be addressed and if the solution to this problem is a simple one? Many Americans today have fear in their hearts because of the multiple killings and destruction brought upon Europe. ISIS is a ruthless group of individuals that should be dealt with in the most efficient manner but it shouldn't lead to the harm of America! Possible solutions to this problem is making alliances with like Russia, China, etc. We could easily destroy these threats if cooperation was instituted. Or just going straight to the center of where the crisis is taking place; The U.S could ambush their headquarters and take them out at the source! These are my best possible ideas to make the country a safer place but I am confident that the next president will make the correct decision.

- Sincerely,

Marsalis Lecky

Smithfield High School

SHS AP Lang Blocks 1 & 2

Smithfield High School, AP Language and Composition, 11th grade