Daulton H. Michigan

Abortion Needs To Be Illegal

Abortion is murder.

Abortion records have shown that after the Roe v. Wade act, over 54 million abortions have happened. Abortion is murder. Everyday there is an estimated 125,000 unborn babies dying through abortion in the United States. Please make abortion illegal.

Killing an innocent baby is wrong, even if that baby has yet to be born, and yet to think. Abortion is the killing of a human being, which defies the word of God. In the Sixth Commandment in the Bible's Old Testament, it says "Thou shalt not kill." This applies to all human beings, including fetuses, which are developing a steady heartbeat, lungs, and bodily functions. People should not be killing innocent unborn babies. So, if killing people is against the law, then so should abortion because you are killing a human being.

Abortions affects the unborn child’s inalienable right to life according to the Declaration of Independence. Abortion takes away from the unborn child’s the rights that the Founding Fathers intended for all human beings.

Fetuses feel pain during the abortion. Maureen Condic, a respected researcher, explains that the first sense of pain in a baby is developed by eight weeks gestation, and adds that "there is universal agreement that pain is detected by the fetus in the first trimester." This means that the fetus can feel the pain which is cruel and wrong.

Please, Future President, make abortion illegal and put an end to it.

Daulton, Higgins

7th Grade

Evart Middle School

Evart, MI