Alex D. Arizona

Letter to the New President

Congratulations

Letters2president.org

Congratulations on winning the election. These past two years have been crazy leading up to November 8th. But you pulled through and won one of the highest honors in the world. But enough dilly dallying I have an important issue I would like to discuss with you. The increasing rate of homeless people. The Family & Youth Services Bureau has estimated that 1.6 to 2.0 million people under the age 25 are homeless with majority of them being under the age of 18. Without homes, education, and support how can the next generation of citizens thrive to keep the country going? I would like to see an increase of jobs available to the public and an increase of minimum wage as well. Most companies will not hire people because of low experience and if they are they’re paid as low as $8 an hour. We need to disperse the money among all the classes of America in order to get the economy up again. We also need to put restrictions on welfare loans. People who have used welfare to pay off things for 5 years obviously see no reason to change and try to help pay back the people that help them through hard times. That’s why impose their be 2 year limit of loan ment unless the person has a very important reason to keep receiving money for a little longer. I personally have seen his problem a lot in my state. People on the side of roads hoping someone will give them food. Why have these people gotten welfare money? Because we are not distributing it correctly. I hope you will take this letter into consideration and try to refine jobs, minimum wage, and welfare disruption.

Alex (P.3)