Mark

Dear future President, I am an 8th grader at a local school in Cleveland. We as a citizen of the United States of America should have the right to protect ourselves with a weapon that is loaded in public. Gun control should be limited by which gun that you take to places in public. There is no reason to carry an assault rifle in public it just makes people feel even more scared. People should only be able to carry a handgun that sits in a holster and no bigger than a simple hand gun. There is no reason why you should not be able to protect you in public.Some people think that you are safe wherever you go with just a phone on you so that you can call the police. A phone is not the only thing that can protect you from getting you or someone else in serious danger. If you walk into a dark ally, and your phone is dead than you have nothing to protect you if someone pulls a gun on you. If you take this law away from us then these bad people are still going to find a way to get these kind of weapons when we are stuck with nothing to defend ourselves with. Sincerely Mark.