Roberto H. Massachusetts

Letter to President

My name is Roberto Hernandez and I am from Guatemala. I am student in Brighton High school in Boston and I have 3 little brothers and 1 sister. One of the most important election issues is gun control, you should address. First is The President needs that in public places that put more police.

The problem is that in most places or airplane the security don’t revise good and so the people have guns and they can kill many people. In an article I read, it said on June 12, 2016 a gunman killed 49 people in a bar in Orlando, Florida, the man pledged allegiance to the extremist group Islamic state. A big disadvantage of this problem is the President doesn’t have solution to this problem in United States more people died in street the United State.

One solution to this problem is that the president puts more attention in what happen in United States and put more security. A benefit of this solution is the in U.S.A is that no more people died in the streets and all people live happy.

I have experience about gun control is 5 years ago My Uncle had go to his job to 5:00 am and He went after of 30 minute My Uncle return to home because thief up to the bus to rob and the people feel scared because of the thief so the thief wanted money and phones of all people in the bus and My Uncle didn’t want give the things so thief puts the gun in the head. My Uncle felt afraid. My Uncle return hale and safe.

Please, You have to help to United States of the violence.

Roberto Hernandez