deija l. Washington

Black Lives Matter

The black lives matter group are always looking for a change to the awful image society puts on them, but they don't always handle issues in all the right ways.

Dear Mr. or Ms. President,

Black lives matter but how the group deals with the issue thrown at them aren't always handled in the best ways. There have been repetitive problems with the black lives matter group with violence in their protests. They continually say how they want a change and way to be seen as something different than what image they are giving,Black lives do matter but they don't go about the issue in all the right ways.

In the article Black lives matter, Jessica Lee and E.J Smith III state that,”organizers quickly repudiated violence against police after the officer’s death in Dallas,but also said they understand the frustration that led to the shootings, The Associated Press reported”,(Lee.E.J). This shows that they are aware of what they are doing and they are sympathetic about the topic and realized that they made a mistake.

Black lives matter group grows aggressive.

The author Ian Tuttle states that in the black lives matter movement uses aggressive verbal context as stated “No justice ,No peace!” as Black lives Matter movement regularly chants.” (Tuttle)This is significant because it’s a clear statement that not only is there a physical violence there is verbal as well.

It is true that some people may decide that the black lives matter movement is as (john), stated that “ The black lives matter movement is a movement against police violence,and this was no act of violence .” In reality this is not the case, The black lives matter group as a great group and the idea is of the group is great, but they handle the situations in all the wrong ways.

I am convinced that these people are trying to do the right thing but they really are handling it in violent ways, giving them an awful image. Black lives do matter but if they want a change they have to change. I believe people are trying to do the right thing but they really are handling it in violent ways, giving them an awful image. Black lives do matter but if they want a change they have to change.Help out and give ideas,find a support group,club,or program in your community, and get involved.

Deija Lewis

Lee, Jessica, and E.J. Smith III. "Black Lives Matter Protest in Seattle Discourages

Hate toward Police: ‘We Need You’." Local News. The Seattle Times, 21 July 2016. Web. 22 June 2016.”

Tuttle, Ian. "More Hypocrisy from Black Lives Matter Read More At:

Http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437694/black-lives-matter-hypocrisy-cheeri

ng-violencec." National Review. N.p., 12 July 2016. Web.

Eligon, John. "U.S. Live Updates: Baton Rouge Law Enforcement Officers Shot." The

New York Times, 16 July 2016. Web.