irwin Minnesota

Bullying

Something the president can do to prevent Adolescents from getting bullied. Is to tell teachers to communicate more with the kids that have experienced being bullied in their life and talk to them about who’s starting it and why it’s happening.

Dear Next President

I want to first congratulate on your victory. My name is Irwin Romero and i’m from Saint Paul Minnesota and I would like to talk about the topic that many parents would like to hear about. My topic is bullying.

Bullying is a very important topic because many parents would like to stop it. Their kids are being bullied at school and they don't know how to prevent it from happening again.

According to "Bullying Statistics,” 26% of females and 46 % of males have all been victims of physical fights in school and outside of school.

Also another major concern of bullying is 7 to 9 percent of bullied victims turn to suicide and 6,078 deaths in a year in the age group between ages 17 and 24.

Overall, I hope that what I have said has made sense to you. Also people don't know what happens when someone get bullied or has experienced bullying in their life and this explains some reasons to what happens.

Irwin Romero

Henry Sibley High School

Imm

Ms. Imm's American Lit classes