Jessica R. Arkansas

Abortion

The people who are for abortion are already born.

When you are sworn in as president, your left hand is on the Bible. You take an oath as a president that you will do what ever it takes to defend the Constitution. You are also saying that to the best of your ability, you will protect the American citizens. Well, if you keep letting abortion be legal, then you aren't doing a very good job to protecting your citizens. If I'm not mistaken, then the people who are for abortion are already born. If their parents had decided to get an abortion, then they wouldn't be here.

In today's world, you see all these signs that say save the trees or stop animal abuse. Don't get me wrong those things are great and all but what about our children, the next generation of the human race. Animals are not going to be able to sustain the roles we humans play. 

When the argument for abortion comes up, most people say that it's the mothers choice because it is their own body. Well, technically, it's the child body, so why can't the baby get a choice. You aren't even giving the child a chance to live and have a life. Another argument is that the baby isn't even a living thing until later on in the pregnancy, so it is not really murdering a child. People always say that we have human rights, but when it comes to an unborn baby, the child doesn't have human rights. Instead they can be murdered before they have a chance at life.

After an abortion, some of the children are just thrown away, cremated, or their body parts are shipped off the pathology labs to be studied. What if your parents sent you off to be studied because they didn't want you. 

Sincerely, Jessica Rose

Searcy High School

Ms. Simpson's PAP American History Class

Searcy High School Searcy, AR