Evan Michigan

Ending Abortion

Here's why you should end this inhumane act of murder.

A major issue in our generation, is abortion. Some believe it should be legalized, others, like me, believe it should not be. First of all, it’s murder, just because the child hasn’t been born into the world yet, doesn’t mean the child is not a living being.

The methods used to kill the baby is completely inhuman. According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, unborn babies are considered human beings by the US government. The federal Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which was enacted "to protect unborn children from assault and murder," states that under federal law, anybody intentionally killing or attempting to kill an unborn child should "be punished... for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being." This is written proof that it is murder.

What needs to happen is the government needs to step up and make a law to illegalize abortion. It is inhuman, and should be stopped as soon as possible. This simple step will stop this child murder instantly.

As you can see, someone must put an end to abortion. Right now it’s up to the future president of the United States of America to do that.

Evan