Quinn Pennsylvania

Longer Terms For Military Is Wrong

Making military servers serve for longer than there supposed to.

10-18-16

I think it is wrong when our military has to stay and serve longer terms than they have to. Stay away from there family and they might have kids and wont see there kids for a long time. I am scared because I have family going into and that are in military.

I think we should stop making military servers stay and serve for longer terms than they have to because people might stop joining the army and we wont have people to fight in our wars that could lead into bad things. I think when parents find out about this problem they are not going to let there kids go into the military which could lead to a draft. I have family in and going into the military and I don’t want them to be risking there lives for longer than they have to. Some people are serving in not nice areas and really hot and cold areas and if we keep making military servers stay for longer there tell people that know that are going into the military about how they shouldn’t join and how it isn't a smart idea to join the military.

I think we should stop this because I don’t want my family who are in and going into the military to be risking there lives for longer than they have to because I want to see my family again and I don’t want a draft to happen and we need people to fight in our wars.

Quinn