Tony M. California

More Poke Stops and Poke Gyms

I believe we should have more Poke Stops and Poke Gyms. Pokemon go is a fun and very amusing game which is a great way to exercise

Tony Mixayphonh

6th grade

1st Period

School: HSHMC

4th October 2016

This game made many of my friends and a few of my family members get up of the couch to exercise. Adding these may just get more kids and adults to start playing and so they can lose weight and help stay healthy since we have disease and people who suffer obesity. More gyms and pokestops we have equals the less people we have who suffer obesity.

It would be Awesome if you can call Niantic so we could add more pokestops also poke gyms. This game has so many players already but the game Pokemon go keeps losing players every day if we could make this game more interesting then maybe just maybe our planet can have less people who are obese and more people that are fit. People already have problems exercising now it's easier.

At least 2.8 million In 2008, more than 1.4 billion adults, 20 and older, were overweight. Of these over 200 million men and nearly 300 million women were obese. 35% of adults aged 20 and over were overweight in 2008, and 11% were obese.65% of the world’s population live in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight. Overweight and obesity are the fifth leading adults die each year as a result of being overweight or obese. More than 40 million children under the age of five were overweight in 2011.

Notice all the different ways we can solve this global problem See You can help, I can help, we and all can help.

Tony Mixayphonh

Health Science Middle School

Health Sciences Middle School

Our young writers share their passion, questions, and solutions with you in hopes of creating a more positive and powerful dialogue during this electoral season.