Rebecca Michigan

Abandoned Animals

Animals are being abandoned, and no one is doing anything.

I would like to congratulate you on winning the election but this isn't a celebration letter. I myself would like to discuss a very serious problem with animal captivity and abuse. If you ever had a pet he would be your friend right a part of your world ? Well not every pet is treated like that once they grow up and become less cute people abandon them. It's unfair and inhuman we are there voice .

According to websites shuch as Animal.org and Stop This.com more than 1/4th are reglected it’s quite sad really . Plus there are more than 1000 reports of animal abuse each year and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Dogs and cats are Wiped , beat , poisoned , etc.

I'm afraid to tell you this but it’s not just puppies and kittens it’s all animals we take for granted . Here’s a few fun facts did you know that 100,000 mice , dogs , cats etc are killed in laboratories . That 11722 groundhogs and other little critters kill being raced or made fight . Speaking of fighting let's talk about dog fighting . Over half of dogs that are abandoned , are killed , tortured , or worse if they don't win and survive . imagine being bitten to death having your skin torn off by a friend not so cool huh ? Not to mention they get injected with illegal drugs to fight and be stronger.

Well if you don't have your own take on this problem i'm here with answers to fix the problem . YOU as the president encouraged the USA to stop this madness . If that doesn't work try a new policy to before they adopted a pet let the pet shop see the person's criminal history or pet history . And if all else fails doble jail time . PS this letter was inspired by many letters from Letters to the Next President

Rebecca