(https://www.google.com/search?q=animal+abuse) ~image below~
Imagine your whole life chained up, never being able to run through a field or feel the sun's warmth on your skin. Instead, imagine you being violently trained to kill your own kind, or forced to breed your whole life. Spend endless months or years not able to conduct your natural behavior, be in overcrowded facilities with insufficient food, water and sun light. Being kicked while you're already down and looking up to the day when a man will finally slaughter you in the most inhumane manner they could! How would you like it? But wait we have been through that before! Let's look back to slavery... when we some humans were treated like trash and taught to serve us and do what w want them to. Think about that for a moment...
- ASPCA, The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty. They are a nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing cruelty to animals.
- Temple Grandia. She is certified with having done more to improve the welfare for animals at the point of laughter than any human alive. She was nicknamed "The Guardian".
- Certified Humane. www.certifiedhumane.com They gave very strict guidelines on how animals should be raised and used for food. They give healthy eating choices and more.
- HSUS, the Humane Society of the United States.
- Henry Bergh, Known as the Great Meddler. He was inspired to make a change and act against inhumanity towards animals after watching a cart-driver beat his fallen horse (1996).
- PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
AND THOUSANDS MORE!
(https://www.google.com/search?q=animal+rescue) ~image below~
(https://www.google.com/search?q=girl+and+horse) ~image below~